Spinning Up, Spinning Down, and Moving On (Frontier)

RIF's and rumor's of RIF's. Read all about them here and hope your group isn't listed!

Spinning Up, Spinning Down, and Moving On (Frontier)

Postby not_union_or_manager on Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:49 pm

Does anyone from Frontier-land even come here any more? Interesting article with an interview of our fearless leader.

https://www.telecompetitor.com/ceo-frontier-has-20-projects-aimed-at-increasing-earnings-by-500-million/

Teams, he said, will “spin up” and “spin down” and team members will “move on to different opportunities.”

Pessimist me sees RIFs coming soon. Happy New Year!
Regarding my avatar, I see it as a representation of "The beatings will continue till morale improves." As a person who is neither craft nor a manager, that mentally is how I go home feeling most days. (the beatee, not the beater).
not_union_or_manager
VP

Re: Spinning Up, Spinning Down, and Moving On (Frontier)

Postby gtelineman on Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:09 pm

I believe that most FTR people do not know of this board.
gtelineman
Coin Collector

Postby not_union_or_manager on Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:56 am

gtelineman wrote:I believe that most FTR people do not know of this board.

There used to be quite a few of us on here who were GTE/VZ that were in areas which were sold in one of the two big deals with FTR. Guess many moved on, or have just given up checking here. Oh, well.
Regarding my avatar, I see it as a representation of "The beatings will continue till morale improves." As a person who is neither craft nor a manager, that mentally is how I go home feeling most days. (the beatee, not the beater).
not_union_or_manager
VP

Postby gtelineman on Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:39 pm

Well I came back for seconds after retiring so I will try and spread the word and see if we can get some FTR new blood involved :D
gtelineman
Coin Collector

Return to RIF's Cutbacks and Layoff's